Welcome Back To CareBlair!
We’ve finally arrived at the last day of 2021. Throughout this past year, hopefully, we’ve had the chance to find ways to create and share with those around us. We’ve been lucky enough to share a wee video series to help those of us who might be finding it difficult to set-up, apply for, and manage their monthly budget while recieving Universal Credit as people’s lives were being affected by Covid.
For many of us, the end of a year is a time where we find ourselves slowing down, reflecting on what we did, how well we adapted, and what we would like to do for ourselves and the people in our community in the new year.
And while another new year is once again upon us, we wanted to share a wee nugget or two that we’ve collected along the magical road of discovery.
5 QUOTES TO INSPIRE US INTO 2022 AND BEYOND.
1. “The Best Way To Find Yourself Is To Lose Yourself In The Service Of Others.”– Mahatma Gandhi
We’re all trying to understand the simple but difficult question, “Who am i?”
2. “Our Choices Show Us Who We Truly Are.”– Judicous Joanne
We are what we repeatedly do over time and not so much our words in the moment. Endeavor to discover, experience, and learn something new about yourself and the universe every day.
3. “Share Without Expectation Of Anything In Return.”– Harry The CareBlair Hare
Sharing is Caring. See for yourself.
4. “Always Look For The Helpers.”– Friendly Fraser
This quote comes from the popular childrens TV host, Fred Rodgers. He once said, “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.'”
And this is exactly what we did in our Universal Credit video series.
4. “It’s A Lifelong Commitment.”– Kyle
They have a saying in Scotland: ‘You’re a long time looking at the lid.’ And of course it’s true. So, I say: embrace the here and now and make the most of the moment, because you’ll have a long time looking at the lid.
So, come along, have a go at life, find your tribe, love them dearly, and just keep on keeping on.
And until next time, happy new year.
Love & cuddles, Kyle.
Thanks for being here 🙂
Hopefully, you’ll feel a sense of empowerment after reading this and taking part in our Universal Credit video series in 2021.
We really hope you’ve gained some value from discovering more about Universal Credit and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on social media or email and we’ll do our best to get back to you.
And until next time, remember, sharing is caring.
Discover The Universal Credit Video Series.
- Episode One – What Is Universal Credit? Everything You Need To Know.
- Episode Two – How To Use Benefits Calculator To Check Universal Credit Entitlement | Step-By-Step Guide.
- Episode Three – How To Apply For Universal Credit In 2021 | Step-By-Step Guide.
- Episode Four – How To Get Paid Fortnightly On Universal Credit Choices VS APA.
- Episode Five – 5 Practical Universal Credit Tips With Perth Citizens Advice | Ft. Fraser Millar.
- Episode Six – How to Create a Monthly Household Budget on Universal Credit.
- Episode Seven – Get £100 Towards Universal Credit Uplift with Nationwide.
- Episode Eight – How To Apply For Warm Home Discount In Scotland And Save £140 On Your Winter Energy Bill.
We share positive news, stories, and information that helps local volunteers, non-profit community groups, and charities to connect with their audience in meaningful ways online.